• To assist Headquarter promote Malaysia as a tourist destination among Chinese tourists in Shanghai as well as Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province, Anhui Province, Hubei Province, Jiangxi Province, and Tibet Autonomous Region.
• To help Headquarter to determine all tourism promotion activities are managed efficiently, effectively and appropriately.
• To increase the arrival of Chinese tourists to Malaysia, as well as the average length of stay contribute to national revenue.
• To disseminating accurate and current information as well as providing professional support to local agents tourism industry in Malaysia.
• To assist Headquarter to manage administration and finance matters in accordance with the requirements of the Management of Tourism Malaysia.
Units 1109, Level 11, Citic Square, 1168 Nanjing Road West, Jing An Dis
- Touristic Representations / Tourism Boards