Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience!
Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling Theme Park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk.
Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Go behind the scenes on a real working movie studio
· Hold on tight for the world-famous Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged!
· Explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour
· Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It’s the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience
· See top celebrities interviewed in person! Universal Studios Hollywood is the home of EXTRA, a leading entertainment-news television show
Get into the Movies!
Face heart-pounding rides and shows that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies.
· The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™: Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™ and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement
· Now Open! Enter the post-apocalyptic world of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” in an all-new year-round attraction.
· Enter the world of The Simpsons™ like never before and visit downtown Springfield. Enjoy a “Genuine Clown-Endorsed Meal” at Krusty Burger, grab a Homer-sized helping of donuts at Lard Lad, imbibe at Moe’s Tavern or the first Duff Beer Gardens, and crash through Krustyland on The Simpsons Ride™
· Join the Minions on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
· Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on Transformers™: The Ride-3D
· Experience a tidal wave of explosive action at WaterWorld® – Universal Studios’ #1 rated show
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
91608 Universal City
- Leisure Parks
- Tourist Attractions